KinesicMouse 3.2.4 (released 2016/06/14)
- The ClickSwitch window now correctly displays it's buttons when (un)locked.
- The KinesicMouse now supports the the new Intel RealSense SR300 3D camera.
- [Intel RealSense] Updated to the newest RealSense SDK (10.0.26.396).
- [Orbbec] Updated to the newest Orbbec Astra SDK (v0.5.0).
KinesicMouse 3.2.3 (released 2016/03/11)
- Fixed an issue where the application won't start. (A referral was returned from the server.)
- Fixed an issue where the ClickSwitch window won't show after shutting down the PC while the KinesicMouse is running.
- [Intel RealSense only] Updated to the newest RealSense SDK and Runtime.
KinesicMouse 3.2.2 (released 2016/01/12)
- Signal groups can now be expanded/collapsed in the signal settings.
- Signals can now be inverted in the signal settings.
KinesicMouse 3.2.1 (released 2015/11/04)
- Tweaked head rotation signal filter for more stability and responsiveness
- High precision mode has been added for targeting small UI elments with the mouse cursor
- Keyboard shortcuts (including modifiers) can now be assigned in the keyboard settings
- New signals added: mouth smile, eye blink (both)
- New macro command: SENSORYSWITCH for interaction with "The Grid"
- New macro command: SHELLCOMMAND to execute shell commands
- New macro command: SOUNDEFFECT to play a soundfile
- ClickSwitch, new feature that switches back to the Left Click if any other click type has been performed
- Cursor speed is now normalized by the users Windows mouse pointer speed settings.
- Tutorial when first starting the KinesicMouse
- Privacy notification when first starting the KinesicMouse
- The RealSense version now checks if the Intel Depth Camera Manager (DCM) service is running properly
- Acceleration settings for joystick axes added.
- Recenter can now be triggered via a signal
- Check boxes from the settings menu are now bigger and have been aligned to the UI design.
KinesicMouse 3.0.1 (released 2015/01/27)
added missing .dll files that prevented images from loading
KinesicMouse 3.0 (released 2015/01/22)
new modern GUI design
infrared tracking mode (night vision)
supersampling of mouse cursor movements
suppression signal for relative mode
high precision signal filter
training of neutral face
fixed a bug where key assignments do not display correctly
KinesicMouse 2.3.2 (released 2014/11/17)
added tracked fps to main windows
added network stream feature
KinesicMouse 2.3.2 v2(released 2014/11/12)
KinesicMouse 2.3.1 (released 2014/10/31)
fixed a problem causing the key assignments to reset when loading a new profile
the second (unused) vjoy joystick is now set to a neutral position
KinesicMouse 2.3 (released 2014/10/16)
added an easy-to-use keybinding feature
added a recenter button to the main window
added a colored tracking indicator to the main window
the app will now only prompt once when there is an update available
fixed a bug in the macro engine that caused dropping some actions
pausing the simulation will now cause macros to end properly
some minor stability fixes
KinesicMouse 2.1 (released 2014/05/22)
added 6 new channels (head translations)
improved macro writing and entering hex for keycodes
adjusted levels in some range sliders