2023/03/18 - LIVE Version 4.1.0
new installer, uninstall any previous versions first!
added mouse button 3D sounds for haptic click feeling
added sound option for keyboard keys
2022/09/13 - LIVE Version 4.0.4
profile switch using keyboard shortcuts
updated tutorial wizard with distance
improved default setting profile
improved mouse cursor acceleration
2022/05/31 - LIVE Version 4.0.3
- Added support for FaceMotion3D tracking app
2022/05/03 - LIVE Version 4.0.2
- Official 4.x release
- Fixed links of signals to match webpage anchors
- Changed main window and icon background dark color
- Fixed an issue in mouse simulator where mouse wheel action got triggered with 0 movement
- Build options UIaccess: true for accessibility apps
2022/04/22 - LIVE Version 4.0.1
- New KinesicMouse LIVE version 4.0 beta release
- Now works with any iOS device featuring Apple FaceID
2016/06/14 - Version 3.2.4
- The ClickSwitch window now correctly displays it’s buttons when (un)locked.
- The KinesicMouse now supports the the new Intel RealSense SR300 3D camera.
- [Intel RealSense] Updated to the newest RealSense SDK (10.0.26.396).
- [Orbbec] Updated to the newest Orbbec Astra SDK (v0.5.0).
2016/03/11 - Version 3.2.3
- Fixed an issue where the application won’t start. (A referral was returned from the server.)
- Fixed an issue where the ClickSwitch window won’t show after shutting down the PC while the KinesicMouse is running.
- [Intel RealSense only] Updated to the newest RealSense SDK and Runtime.
2016/01/12 - Version 3.2.2
- Signal groups can now be expanded/collapsed in the signal settings.
- Signals can now be inverted in the signal settings
2015/11/04 - Version 3.2.1
- Tweaked head rotation signal filter for more stability and responsiveness
- High precision mode has been added for targeting small UI elments with the mouse cursor
- Keyboard shortcuts (including modifiers) can now be assigned in the keyboard settings
- New signals added: mouth smile, eye blink (both)
- New macro command: SENSORYSWITCH for interaction with “The Grid”
- New macro command: SHELLCOMMAND to execute shell commands
- New macro command: SOUNDEFFECT to play a soundfile
- ClickSwitch, new feature that switches back to the Left Click if any other click type has been performed
- Cursor speed is now normalized by the users Windows mouse pointer speed settings.
- Tutorial when first starting the KinesicMouse
- Privacy notification when first starting the KinesicMouse
- The RealSense version now checks if the Intel Depth Camera Manager (DCM) service is running properly
- Acceleration settings for joystick axes added.
- Recenter can now be triggered via a signal
- Check boxes from the settings menu are now bigger and have been aligned to the UI design.
2015/01/27 - Version 3.0.1
- added missing .dll files that prevented images from loading
2015/01/22 - Version 3.0
- new modern GUI design
- infrared tracking mode (night vision)
- supersampling of mouse cursor movements
- suppression signal for relative mode
- high precision signal filter
- training of neutral face
- performance improvements
- fixed a bug where key assignments do not display correctly
2014/11/17 - Version 2.3.2
- added tracked fps to main windows
- added network stream feature
2014/11/12 - Version 2.3.2 v2
- added Kinect v2 support
2014/10/31 - Version 2.3.1
- fixed a problem causing the key assignments to reset when loading a new profile
- the second (unused) vjoy joystick is now set to a neutral position
2014/10/16 - Version 2.3
- added an easy-to-use keybinding feature
- added a recenter button to the main window
- added a colored tracking indicator to the main window
- the app will now only prompt once when there is an update available
- fixed a bug in the macro engine that caused dropping some actions
- pausing the simulation will now cause macros to end properly
- some minor stability fixes
2014/05/22 - Version 2.1
- added 6 new channels (head translations)
- improved macro writing and entering hex for keycodes
- adjusted levels in some range sliders
2014/04/14 - Version 2.0
- new face tracking engine
- more than 50 trackable facial features
2013/09/13 - Version 1.1
- two additional mouse modes added
- joystick emulation
- improved facial expressions recognition
- simplified user interface
2013/05/13 - Version 1.0.1
- minor bugfixes
2013/05/10 - Version 1.0
- first public release